Pages

Saturday 23 December 2017

Vancouver




Our final leg of the trip was Vancouver. We celebrated my friend Jenny's 21st with a BBQ in the Canadian sunshine and a cycle around Stanley park- definitely the best and quickest way to see the sights. By this point we were running very low on cash, so we tried to keep spending to a minimum- that student living eh? Luckily for us the sun shined the whole time we were there. There are plenty of beaches for sunbathing and an outdoor pool if you fancied a dip. Bar wise- I swear I don't base all my plans around alcohol- Gastown is where to go. Plenty of cool bars to soak in the sunshine and take in the sights of Vancouver. On our final day in Canada, me and Jenny even decided to get a teeny tiny matching tattoo to celebrate the end of our year abroad and the trip of a life time. It is a city that has it all. Mountains, beaches, and the buzz of city life. How could you not love it? 

Then as soon as I knew it, my time in Canada was up. What a year. But plenty more adventures to come.

Next stop: ?

No comments:

Post a Comment

PREMIUM BLOGGER TEMPLATES FROM pipdig