Pages

Saturday 23 December 2017

Halifax, Nova Scotia









I couldn't of asked for a better place to of completed my year abroad. Big enough so we didn't get bored, but small enough we weren't overwhelmed, Halifax made for the perfect year. The people I met and the memories I made will be with me forever. I couldn't recommend a year abroad (if it is offered to you) enough. It gave me the opportunity to travel and see parts of the world I had never been to before, whilst meeting life long friends. Of course there was a lot of hard work- they really take uni seriously over there, no 'first and second year don't count' anymore. There were tears and pangs of homesickness but there were also laughs, nights I'll never forget (or remember) and lots and lots of snow. My best year of my university experience by a mile.

Thank you for having me Halifax, I had a blast. I'll be sure to be back- without the course work next time. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

PREMIUM BLOGGER TEMPLATES FROM pipdig