Pages

Thursday 21 December 2017

New York







From Boston we got the bus (we were brought swiftly back down to reality from that luxury boat ride for 2 in Boston) to New York. It's only 4 hours and it cost us $12 so no complaints- especially not from 2 incredibly broke students. I have some family friends who recently moved to the city who were kind enough to out us up in their incredible apartment for our time in New York- us students have it tough I swear. We caught a Yankees game in the Bronx, strolled down the cobbled lanes of DUMBO, walked the Brooklyn Bridge and took in the sights Manhattan has to offer- not like there is that many or anything. Pro tip: as I mentioned before we were staying with family friends who have become 'locals' across the city. Not that I condone underage drinking- but like seriously America 21?- we were able to go out in the city because we were with our friends. Locals can get away with anything I swear, so befriend as many as you can for a night out you will never forget- or never remember in our case. I had been to New York once before this trip and the city never ceases to amaze me. It is different every time you visit. Constantly growing. Constantly evolving. New York I love you.

Next stop: Toronto. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

PREMIUM BLOGGER TEMPLATES FROM pipdig