Pages

Saturday 23 December 2017

The Rocky Mountains







This stop was probably the highlight of the whole trip for me. Somewhere you see instagram or facebook videos and think 'that place just can't be real'. But trust me it is. We toured the Rockies with Moose Travel. Basically about 9 of you all hop on a minibus together and follow their route, stopping off at all the best sights along the way. I was with 4 other girls I knew from my time studying abroad, and it worked perfectly for us. We hit up everywhere we wanted to go, plus some added bonus sights we would have had no idea about. We kayaked, swam in freezing cold lakes, paddle boarded and climbed waterfalls to name a few- who am I jungle Jane? Hostels are really the way to do it, meeting new people with no phone service in the middle of the mountains and singing songs around a campfire, it really felt like something out of a movie. We even saw wild black bears strolling down the side of the road. Thanks to the girls for being my adventure partners and making it a truly special experience that'll stay with me for life.

Final Stop: Vancouver

No comments:

Post a Comment

PREMIUM BLOGGER TEMPLATES FROM pipdig