Pages

Saturday 6 September 2014

Monochrome Madness










I thought I would do a little outfit of the day post for you. Today I'm wearing black and white gingham 'Joni' jeans from Topshop, an ordinary black sweater also from Topshop, a black leather rucksack again from Topshop (I kinda love Topshop ok, it's a real problem), my sunglasses are Rayban but I'm not sure of the model and red Doc Marten booties, which you can't see in the photos. I was playing around with effects on my camera and thought the shots came out pretty cool in black and white- so here they are. Enjoy!

Anya

10 comments:

  1. Thanks for following me on Bloglovin! I'm a new follower of yours too! Love your gingham jeans and that you took the pictures in black and white! I haven't seen black and white photos in a while and it is a fun way to highlight your outfit!
    -Anne

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you so much- really nice to hear positive feedback!!

      Delete
  2. Great outfit!
    I really love these gingham trousers and have recently seen them a lot around the blogger world, think I'm gonna have to go buy a pair for myself now.
    And your haircut is adorable by the way!

    x

    JOSEPHINE T.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awww thank you so much, you're making me blush. They are so great, super comfy too!! xxx

      Delete
  3. Love the pants and absolutely love the bag! Very cute!
    -Angela

    blueskiesfashion.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. great outfit, your trousers are amazing! I want them ha. would really love if you could check out my fashion blog? :)

    Istylethereforeiiwear

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you- topshop triumph again. Will do! xxx

      Delete
  5. Can't go wrong with a bit of Topshop! I love those jeans, you pull them off so well :) And can I have your hair? It's lovely!

    akitkatlife.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. True dat. Thank you- I think the Joni style at Topshop is very flattering on people! I think you might regret asking that question if you saw my hair in the morning.......
      xxxx

      Delete

PREMIUM BLOGGER TEMPLATES FROM pipdig