Pages

Monday 22 September 2014

Fresh to Death



So I've been a little MIA recently on my blog, but I do have a good excuse. I was busy attending my freshers week at Glasgow University, which has been a crazy but amazing experience. I have met a ton of great people, moved out of my family home and into halls and partied a bit too hard (I have diagnosed myself with freshers flu- I think I may be dying ngl). So now Freshers is over the real work begins, which I have to say I'm strangely looking forward to (I know I'm weird alright). I'm looking forward to eating something other than pasta and dominos takeouts and getting into more of a routine here at Glasgow. But yeh, that was freshers. Here's some pics of the my week, and I'll be seeing you back here shortly.

-Anya

No comments:

Post a Comment

PREMIUM BLOGGER TEMPLATES FROM pipdig