Pages

Tuesday 2 September 2014

Art Exhibition

During my sixth (and final) year of high school, I chose to do Advanced Higher Art as I have always loved art and textiles. Even though it was a lot of work, I really enjoyed this class, after doing every level of art possible in school, this was definitely the hardest but most enjoyable. I loved the fact that this year we were sorta left to do whatever the hell we wanted, no restrictions like we had in other years. Not gonna lie, it was a lot of hard work, and what felt like endless hours spent in the art department. However I came out of it with an A- holla- and I basically thought I would post a few pictures of my work on here, as the exhibition at the school is this week. Hope you enjoy.








These pictures are just a few from my portfolio, of the costumes I designed and made for my project. My project had the theme of 'Botanical Dance'- yes I made that a thing- and was designed with stage production and theatre use in mind. 
**DISCLAIMER**
 please excuse my horrific poses, I hate being in front of the camera and much prefer to be behind it, however a girl gotta do what a girl gotta do. 


5 comments:

  1. This looks so cute :)

    Btw your blog is amazing. Write to me if you want to follow each other on bloglovin or GFC. :)
    http://fashiionistah.blogspot.dk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. aw thank you!! Gonna check out your blog now and follow you on bloglovin xxxxx

      Delete
  2. Love your drawings! The one in the top, right corner of picture two, with the pink splattered on it, is my favorite :)

    ~ Mikéla Davelyn ~
    www.simplydavelyn.com

    ReplyDelete

PREMIUM BLOGGER TEMPLATES FROM pipdig