Pages

Wednesday 22 October 2014

One lovely blog award


Sup guys'
So the lovely Rachael over at http://caseysclosetuk.blogspot.co.uk has nominated me to do this award, which is great as I'm still a total newbie to blogging with a mere 10 posts. I'm honestly surprised//ecstatic that one person is reading my blog, I seriously ramble on and on I'm not sure how you can put up with me. There I go rambling on again ((sorry!!))

Below are the rules so if I have nominated you, or you're not sure what to do then here you go; 
  • You must display the award logo at the top of the post!
  • You must thank the person who nominated you and leave a link to their blog in your post!
  • You must add this set of rules to your post so that your nominees will know what to do!
  • You must add 7 facts about yourself into the post (yes more facts haha)
  • You must nominate 15 other blogs and leave links to each of them in your post!
  • You must let the people who you have nominated know that they've been nominated!
  • You must follow back the person who nominated you on GFC (I don't use this) and Bloglovin
So here I go with my 7 facts...

1) I'm currently in my first year ((and first semester)) at the University of Glasgow, I'm currently studying History, History of Art and Politics as I am a first year I take 3 subjects, and if all goes to plan I will graduate in 2018. 
2) I'm a reality TV addict. You name it I watch it; Made in Chelsea, The Only Way is Essex and anything by the Kardashians. No shame.
3) I still have no idea what I want to do as a career, and that's ok. There is plenty of time for me to figure that out later, for now I'm just enjoying university which is already flying by. But at the moment I would love to work in the media or in fashion industry. 
4) I'm currently living in a big city, however I'm a real country girl at heart. I grew up ((and only just moved away from)) the sea and the countryside, it's a real contrast and I love the buzz of the city, but I really appreciate the sea breeze in my hair and the smell of the farmers fields when I'm home. 
5) My dog is the cutest dog in the whole world. I kid you not. 
6) I've only been to one festival; 2012 T in the Park which was insane. Can't wait to add more to the list. 
7) I have such a varied music taste- rap to rock to cheesy pop. You name it and I probably like it. 

Okay so now I nominate; 



2 comments:

  1. Thank for sharing your nomination list! I'll definitely check them out :)
    BTW good luck for your study! Study in University of Glasgow has been my dream so far
    Love your blog, hope to see you soon on my blog

    xx
    http://liveitcolorfully.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. No problem (I suck at seeing replies I'm sorry!!) aw thank you, I love it here such a great place to study. If you want any advice/ or just a chat from someone who goes to the uni feel free to stop by again. xxx

      Delete

PREMIUM BLOGGER TEMPLATES FROM pipdig