Pages

Friday 3 October 2014

Gretel is that you?




Recently I have been playing around with different things to do with my hair, and I decided to share this one with you guys. Now, this isn't a particularly new style or anything, but it's definitely out of my 'comfort' zone and I quite like the end result. It keeps my hair off my face (and more importantly my hair is no longer attached to my lipgloss) on those windy Scottish days that we will be getting plenty of now the seasons have changed, yet is a little bit different to the typical top knot or ponytail. Of course I'm not claiming to be anything of a hair 'pro' if anything I am the complete opposite, therefore meaning this is the perfect hairstyle for those of you like me who just can't get the hang of a fiddly fishtail plait.

-Anya

14 comments:

  1. Wow, this is such an adorable look! I also can't make sense of a fishtail braid, but maybe I can master this! :)

    -Jessica
    http://sweetnessandsolitude.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This is literally 2 ordinary plaits wrapped round your head, if I can manage it I'm sure you can!!

      Delete
  2. I love this! Did you just use grips to keep the plaits in place? Great Blog x
    Emma
    Everything Beauty

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeh I just secured the plaits with some kirby grips the same colour as my hair, thank you means a lot!!xxx

      Delete
  3. I love love this hairstyle it's really nice! I fail miserably at anything hair related so I'm deff gonna give it a try!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you, deffo give it a try and let me know how it goes!!

      Delete
  4. Absolutely love this hair style!! wish i could do it! I have nominated you for the one lovely blog award hun :) details can be found here http://caseysclosetuk.blogspot.co.uk/ xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you, it's really easy give it a try!! I'll be sure to do the award too xxxx

      Delete
  5. absolutely love this style, you have the most perfect hair! major hair envy x

    http://rachelcoco.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love your hair, super cute! I have nominated you for the Liebster Award on my blog! :) xx
    http://www.kathrynskatwalk.com/liebster-blog-award/#more-117

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am so sorry for only replying now, but I have been the absolute worst at keeping up to date with my blog during term time at university- thank you!xxx

      Delete
  7. you literally have the nicest hair oh my gosh&this post is really good too x

    http://www.perksofbeingluce.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I can only apologise for how late this reply is I have been completely M.I.A on here, thank you so much means a lot!!xxx

      Delete

PREMIUM BLOGGER TEMPLATES FROM pipdig