Pages

Monday 21 September 2015

The 'Lob'


Hey guys, I'm back at you with a little update post: I cut all my hair off. Not literally, but I whacked off a huge chunk of it and this is the end result. Now, I have never ever had hair above shoulder length (except maybe when I was a baby for all you smart arses out there) so this is a big change for me. It is so bloody short but I'm kinda in love with it. It's a lot easier to maintain and my hair feels thick and healthy, although I do have to admit I do miss having the option to throw my hair up in a hop knot or a pony tail every so often. Anyways I would love to know what you guys think, should I keep it? Grow it out?

-Anya

2 comments:

  1. This looks really good on you!! Lovely :)

    Rachel | Beauty and the Bird

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. aww thank you, I'm still kinda adjusting to the change but I'm learning to love it. xxxxxx

      Delete

PREMIUM BLOGGER TEMPLATES FROM pipdig