Pages

Sunday 12 July 2015

It's all in the eyes




I was playing about with my eyeliner today and ended up going for a 60's twiggy inspired look that I thought I would share on here. I used a liquid liner to create a normal cat-eyed flick, but instead of leaving it there like I normally would, I decided to draw a line from the end of the flick to the middle of my eye, creating a double liner effect. I then applied my usual mascara and hey presto (is this still a saying?) I was finished. This is a really quick and easy look to recreate, that I think would be perfect for a night out look, and one I will definitely be wearing next time I am hitting the town. Just a quick post from me today. See y'all soon.

-Anya

2 comments:

  1. I've never been good with liquid eye liners! for that reason I always try to avoid using it at all aha! this looks amazing on you! :)

    ♡SleepyHeaven♡
    ❋Bloglovin❋

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This was a liquid eyeliner in a pen form, much easier to handle maybe you could give it a shot if you haven't tried them out already?? Awww thank you sweetie xxxxx

      Delete

PREMIUM BLOGGER TEMPLATES FROM pipdig