Pages

Monday 29 June 2015

Barcelona







Next stop on my travels this summer was Barcelona with my friend from university for a couple of days. We stayed in Generator hostel which I would definitely recommend to other young travellers, it was very clean and really nice for the price we paid, definitely no need for hotels. We did some of the typical touristy things such as Parc Guell, Las Ramblas and visited the Sagrada Familia, but we also did some day trips to different towns nearby such as Girona where we explored the medieval city walls and cathedral and Figueres where we went to the Salvador Dali museum. I think I'm slightly in love with the city and would go back in an instant. Barcelona I miss you, hope you feel the same way about me.

-xxxx

2 comments:

  1. What beautiful city, I love the photograph that you had taken :)

    xxx

    http://liveitcolorfully.blogspot.co.id/

    ReplyDelete

PREMIUM BLOGGER TEMPLATES FROM pipdig