Pages

Friday 22 August 2014

LDN


















Recently I spent 3 days down in the capital, and thought I would share a few snaps on here. I did most of your typical touristy 'Scot in London' type things, like Buckingham palace, Trafalgar Square and the London Eye which were great but I actually enjoyed exploring Camden Town, visiting the Tate and wondering around Kensington and Chelsea more as it felt a little more of the authentic London experience. London definitely has that 'too cool for school' sorta vibe to it, it isn't too try hard. The street style is so unique, I could sit and people watch all afternoon and not get tired of it- people express themselves in the craziest ways, but in London anything goes and it is this mentality of not taking fashion too seriously which I feel puts London on the map as a fashion capital, it may not have the impeccable Italian tailoring of Milan, effortless Parisian chic or New York cool but everyone loves a bit of the London quirk.

Anya

8 comments:

  1. Gorgeous photos! Some of my family are from near London but I've never been (I know, shameful, right? Haha) but I'm definitely planning to go at some point and will probably do all the touristy things too :)

    Louise / www.asseenonlouise.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you!! I'm sure you would love it- it's such a great city. I'm so new to this and still trying to find my feet with it all so I'm really glad you liked it- makes me excited to keep blogging :)

      Delete
  2. Thank you for following me. These are really nice photos. I like that you showed both touristy and "local" places. I'm dying to visit London. Good luck on your blogging journey! I'm still fairly new to it still.
    -Kelsie
    kelsiereynolds.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you!! It's seriously such a great city, even though I only spent 3 days there. You too, I still have a LONG way to go with this whole blogging thing but hey ho......

      Delete
  3. i love your photos, this is the first time am reading your blog but i will be coming back regularly.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much, I'm so glad you liked it, means a lot!! xxxx

      Delete
  4. Great photos!. you have a new follower, i’m following you via bloglovin… Hope you can do the same :)
    New Post… Visit Curly Glow

    ReplyDelete

PREMIUM BLOGGER TEMPLATES FROM pipdig